Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

1950 dodge pickup chassis build

Build Threads

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Keep everyone up to date with how your project is coming along. 

= Resolved threads

Author

Hey everyone im currently building a chassis for a dodge pickup 1950 it now is boxed in and has a 4 link rear with watts link and the front is double wishbone based off the hk Holden but its been widened to suit im having trouble finding a front sway bar to fit the does anyone know anyone that makes custom adjustable front sway bars i can give all details and photos if somebody thinks they can help

cheers

Any of the aftermarket manufacturers would probably be able to help, even a competent blacksmith.

But these folks may be a sound option - https://www.seatonsuspension.com.au/products/custom-sway-bar-made-to-order-made-in-australia-custom-anti-roll-bar

Cheers mate ill see what they can do i thought wouldnt be to difficult either I made the rear so I might have to go down the same idea ive msg a few still waiting for whiteline to come back to me but that one you sent looks promising

Another common route is getting a generic bar, then making custom blades and endlinks.

Yeah I was struggling to find one wide enough as thats what I usually would do ive ended up getting cj race cars in the USA to make the bar and ill make the links to suit

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?