Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

2019 WRX STI Rebuild

Build Threads

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Keep everyone up to date with how your project is coming along. 

= Resolved threads

Author

Hi All,

Sorry I've been missing for the forum as life has caught up with me but I am back and after picking up where I left off, my vehicle has been put back together and is up and running. The vehicle has a new lease of life with IAG 1100 short block, 272 cams with new retainers / valves, Garrett G30-770, FIC 1050cc and dual DW 415 lph pumps. The car has been run in now and the AVCS has been set but I do have some hiccups that require some assistance / advise where possible.

- Intermittent split second knocking at 2.2k to 2.8k rpms in low acceleration or when i engine brake. not sure if its a knock sensor calibration issue as I have no idea how to do that.

- Fuel data on the MFD and Instrument Cluster isn't reading.

- Aimsport MXG wiring and setup with Link G4X.

- Si Drive programming: I'm running a 3 port cobb boost solenoid and was wondering if anyone has worked out how to program drive modes to select map / boost levels. I'm refraining from purchasing a standalone boost controller.

Any ideas appreciated.

Attached Files

Hello,

HPA has info on knock sensor setup specific to Link if you've like to learn more:

https://www.hpacademy.com/dashboard/courses/link-g4-plus-software-tutorial//advanced-fuctions-knock-control/

The help in the Link G5 software mentions how to do the CAN dash setup in device specific info.

Additional info here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCIWyjhvBqE

The notes on the plug and plays generally state what integrations do and don't work, but I've used SI drive.

When you say fuel data are you referring to the stock fuel economy data? It's possible that integration isn't set up, but you could certainly display that sort of on your dash if you want to.

Some dash

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?