Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

s13 240sx k swap

EFI Wiring Fundamentals

Relevant Module: Getting Started > How to Use This Course

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discussion and questions related to the course Motorsport Wiring Fundamentals

= Resolved threads

Author

My biggest doubt at this moment is if I will be able to understand what is better for me, I want to swap a Honda K24 to my 240sx, and I am thinking about a programmable ECU or EFI because my biggest weakness or Achilles' heel is electronics, wiring and so on. electronic components.

What is better for me? Try to adapt the original ECU with its wiring or in my opinion it is better to install a programmable ECU. It should be noted that I am looking for a car with approximately 400whp daily.

Among my list of mods, I have to remove workload from the engine. Install electrical components such as a meziere water pump for the K24, and adapt an electric steering pump from a Volvo, I don't know if it exists but in what I researched I see that I can use a compressor from a Prius for the air conditioning since they are electric.

Finally, I am thinking about changing the alternator to one with a higher capacity or amperage so that it can support all the electrical load that all the components will generate.

thank you so much!!

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?