Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Motec M150 GRPR and a R1N23456 sequential shift pattern.

General Tuning Discussion

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discuss all things tuning in this section. News, products, problems and results. 

= Resolved threads

Author

Hi All,

I have LS7 fitted to Albins AGB 10 sequential transaxle which I was planning to control all with a Motec M150 GRPR package. The issue I have is that the Albins uses a R1N23456 shift pattern and it appears that the M150 requires a RN123456 shift pattern. Therefore, I’m wondering if anyone has come across something similar to this and found a solution for the M150 ?

I know I could use geartronics to deal with this, but my preference would be to stick with Motec. I am also checking with Albins to see if it is possible to change a shift barrel in the trans to sort it as well.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Trev.

Trevor,

You mentioned GRPR. Do you have GPR, GPRP, or GPRP Pro?

Are you manually or paddle shifting?

Hi Mike,

Sorry I typed that wrong !, I have GPRP and also the Motec paddle shift system.

Is it a half-shift between 1st & 2nd to hit Neutral? The MoTeC USA Sports car package handles that pattern. They call it "sequential motorcycle" and have provisions for half-shifts.

Trevor I would check with your Motec dealer as it seems the package you have doesn't support that transmission.

As David mentioned, Motorcycle style is supported by another package.

Send an email through to support@motec.com.au with your M1 Serial number, I might have something that can help you out.

There will be an update to GPRP later this year that will have support for this shift pattern.

Cheers all, thanks for the info - just what I needed...

Awesome!

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?